Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and consent
Dear Customers, Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data of which the sole proprietorship Di Costanzo Claudio (hereinafter “the company” or “the Data Controller”) as Data Controller of personal data, will become available (once you have provided your personal data by filling out the contact form, order or request for a quote on the website or at the company headquarters) informs you of the following:
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Owner of the processing of personal data – art. 13 co. 1 letter [a] [b] GDPR 2016/679 is the sole proprietorship Di Costanzo Claudio, who can be contacted at the following addresses: Tel 388 8929836, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, to exercise the rights recognized by the GDPR and to know the ” updated list of all data processing managers. The company has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
Purpose of data processing
The processing is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the request for re-contact, quote, or the purchase order made by you in relation to the products and / or services provided by the company. Your data will also be processed in order to:
- fulfill the obligations envisaged in the tax and accounting fields;
- comply with the obligations incumbent on the company and provided for by current legislation;
- institutional purposes connected or instrumental to the activity of our company such as archiving, processing, invoicing, customer management, market surveys, communication of new products, offers and promotions, to improve our service to you and for related operations to the purchasing process.
Your personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes. </ p>
Legal basis of the processing
The company will process your data lawfully where the treatment:
- is necessary for the execution of the order originated by you, as well as for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request;
- is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the company;
- is based on express consent [market surveys, communication of new products, offers and promotions, to improve our service].
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are a party or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting records and tax), failure to communicate personal data prevents the contractual relationship from being perfected.
Your personal data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the company is subject to retention obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for by law or regulation.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- consultants and accountants or other lawyers who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
- judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
- ask the Company for access to your personal data and information relating to them; the rectification of inaccurate data or integrates it